|48.5 × 21.6 × 48.5 cm
Tivoli ceiling heater, 2000 W
Infrared heaters TIVOLI 2000 W generate instant and pleasant heat, such as the heat of the sun.
These robust and weather-resistant infrared heaters are designed for heating in catering establishments, both in indoor and outdoor areas.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE CAN BE FOUND HERE
Model TIVOLI 2000 W:
Power (W) 2000W
Dimensions W × H × D (mm): 485 X 485 X 216
Weight: 2.2 kg
Instructions for using the remote control:
1. Power button: On/OFF heater on/off
Note: All TIVOLI, COBALT IN VEBO heaters and their remote controls have the same frequency, so several heaters can be operated with only one remote control.
PULL BUTTON: Press the ON button first, then use the remote control to control the heater.
If you do not have a remote control, contact your local dealer for replacement.
Inserting batteries (not included)
Insert 2 alkaline batteries of type AAA into the remote control.
1. Turn the back of the remote control and pull out the battery cover.
Insert the batteries according to the instructions and the polarity of the batteries.
2. Replace the batteries in the same way as described above.
1. Check if the electrical cable is included in the electrical outlet; otherwise, turn it on.
2. Check the operation of the main electrical fuse.
3. Check if the thermostat button is in the ON position.
4. Check the thermostat setting.
The heater can be switched off when it reaches the set target temperature.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
Regular and careful cleaning will help make your infrared heater work efficiently and without problems for many years.
When cleaning the heater, follow the following steps:
1. To ensure your own safety before starting the cleaning of the device, be sure to disconnect the electrical cable from the outlet.
2. Before proceeding, make sure that the device is completely cooled.
3. Clean the outer casing with a soft, damp cloth.
If necessary, you can use a mild detergent.
After cleaning with a soft cloth, wipe the unit dry. (ATTENTION: NEVER allow liquid to enter the heater).
4. To clean the heater NEVER use alcohol, gasoline, abrasive powders, furniture polishes or coarse brushes.
This can lead to damage or deterioration of the appearance of the surface of the heater..
5. NEVER immerse the heater in water.
6. Before re-use, wait until the heater dries completely.
Storage: When the heater is not in use, keep it in a cool, dry place, in a sealed cardboard package to prevent dust and dirt from accumulating on the surface of the heater.
1. Before starting maintenance work, be sure to disconnect the heater from the mains and wait for it to cool down.
2. In the event that dust or dirt has accumulated inside the unit or around the heating element, the unit must be cleaned by an authorized repairer.
Never use a heater if it is in its
inside accumulated dust or dirt.
3. The only necessary maintenance is cleaning the outer surface of the heater.
4. Never touch the heating element with your bare hands, as your fingerprints could adversely affect the life of the lamp.
If accidental contact occurs, traces of fingerprints should be wiped with a soft cloth impregnated with menthol spirit or alcohol.
5. Never try to repair or set any of the electrical or mechanical functions of the heater.
6. The heater does not contain components that could be serviced by the user himself.
In case of damage or failure, it is necessary to contact the manufacturer or the authorised repairer for repair.
7. If the electrical cable is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its repairer or a qualified person to avoid danger.
At the expiration of the service life of electrical products, it is not allowed to discard together with household waste.
Recycle them where there are recycling devices.
Consult your local government or retailer about recycling in your country.
FOR SALE: AG VEBO d.o.o., www.ag-vebo.com